SPG Chicago Real Estate Presents 4500 Clausen Ave an ultra luxury + smart home ready new construction single family home with occupancy estimated for January 2024 in the Ridge Acres neighborhood of Western Springs, IL. Prime corner lot location on massive 11,000+ sq. ft. lot with side-load garage configuration from 45th St with front elevation facing Clausen Ave. Superb in-town location just steps to town, shops, parks & train station. Drive-by’s welcome during construction. Contact Us for more information. Delivery early 2024!
SPG Chicago Real Estate Presents: 10339 S Troy St Chicago, IL 60655
Opportunity knocks! Fantastic and well maintained 2-story home featuring 4 Bedrooms, 2 baths & full basement in great Mt. Greenwood location with a separate 2.5 car garage. Spacious & functional floor plan that makes sense for today’s lifestyle. Main level features a welcoming entry foyer, large living room, separate dining room or flex space for an additional living area, main level bedroom and full bath. Large eat-in kitchen that offers sliding door access to the beautiful deck and fenced yard! Second level features an extremely spacious Primary Bedroom with an abundant walk-in-closet space, another two large bedrooms and an office. All bedrooms have good closet space. You’ll have endless possibilities in the full basement which offers a separate laundry room, storage rooms, and open spaces to utilize for recreation. The major components are done for you: Newer roof on home and garage with gutters and facia, updated HVAC, updated windows and freshly painted cedar siding. Owners lovingly cared and maintained the home, and it is ready for your decorating and updating ideas. Don’t miss out on this rare gem!
SPG Chicago Real Estate Presents: 1524 S Summit Ave Villa Park, IL 60181.
Classic mid-century ranch on a massive .82 acre (100′ x 357′) park-like lot located in desirable south Villa Park with easy access to shopping, dining, schools, expressways and fantastic surrounding communities. Brick 1-story construction without stairs or basement. Could be great for those downsizing, starting out, or if you need abundant yard space. Low taxes for the lot size. Home has been lovingly cared for but needs updating and is being conveyed AS-IS. All utilities are on. Per 2023 Villa Park zoning map, parcel is located in “RS-10 Residential Single Dwelling District”
SPG Chicago Real Estate Presents 4241 Clausen Ave, a new construction single family home to be ready for occupancy January 2023 in the Field Park neighborhood of Western Springs, IL. Experienced design and build team at the helm, producing a custom home with excellent room flow that optimizes square footage, while showcasing quality materials & craftsmanship with an emphasis on custom trim detailing, and high efficiency performance. A timeless design concept is being devised specifically for this project, and will be presented as an original, giving the home its own signature style.
Approx. 3,100 sq. ft. above grade + additional 1,350 sq. ft finished basement space = total of 4,450 sq. ft. living space, on 50′ x 131′ (6,550 sq. ft.) interior lot.
- Bedrooms: 4+1 in basement (5 total)
- Bathroom: 4 1/2
- 1 Master Bedroom with attached full bath suite (2nd Level)
- 1 En Suite Bedroom with attached full bath (2nd level)
- 2 additional bedrooms with shared hallway full bath (2nd Level)
- Full finished basement with 5th bedroom and 4th Full Bath
- Design statement ½ bath/Powder Room on main level
- Prime “in town” location, steps to town, Metra, food, drink, shops, entertainment, services
- Interior lot with traditional back yard configuration
- Steps to Field Park
- Steps to Field Park Elementary & McClure Junior High
- Safe passage for walking/biking to cross train tracks via tunnel at Clausen/Hillgrove
- Field Park Elementary District 101
- McClure Junior High District 101
- Lyons Township High School District 204
Construction Detailing & Architecture:
Areas of home that will showcase custom detailing and upgrades:
- James Hardie exterior hard-siding with lap and vertical board & batten scheme [List Mist with Arctic White accents]
- Natural stone front porch with limestone treads, risers, landing, Brussels block walkway & up-lighting
- Dramatic entry hall ceilings details
- Separate dining room with custom ceiling details, wall moldings & sconce lighting
- Custom built-ins & fireplace mantel built as one wall unit (mantel wraps into the built-in shelving and features sconce lighting above)
- Arched transitions from dining room into butler’s pantry and main hallway into foyer
- Moody powder room design
- Butlers pantry with fully custom oak cabinets, wet bar, full wall tile, built-in shelving, wine/beverage fridge and built-in modern custom wine rack.
- Oak cabinetry custom built by local craftsman (natural stain lowers / white uppers in Kitchen and Butlers Pantry with brushed gold solid hardware)
- Oversized 8′ x 5′ custom oak island with 3″ quartz counter and built-in side shelving
- Fully tiled kitchen cooking wall with built-on-site custom range hood, glass cabinet door accent, sconce lighting, pot filler, & Southern exposed windows for natural light
- Custom oak pantry cabinet fridge with roll-out drawers
- Custom oak staircase design with stairwell wall trim design (Stair case featuring stained natural Oak treads, risers, side skirts, and hand rails with black fluted balusters)
- Oak hardwood flooring (throughout/including all bedrooms)
- Custom built bench/organizer for mudroom
- Custom ceiling details in 2nd level hallway with semi-flush glass globe light fixtures
- Custom laundry room with full cabinetry, sink, oversized quartz folding counter, below-counter hamper storage, and tile back splash
- Primary bedroom vaulted ceilings, scone lighting, arched bay window design, built-in bed stand with shelving & walk-in closet
- Primary bath with large-format tiles (tub and vanity walls fully tiled), luxe accessories/hardware, tempered glass, wall-to-wall niche, & sconce lighting
- Custom built pergola covering rear deck
Layout & Design Highlights:
- Layout efficiently designed for functional living & entertaining
- Professional interior & exterior design
- Professional construction detailing & interior architecture
- Custom built-on-site trim details (ceilings, walls, range hood, custom built-ins, arched transitions)
- Connected kitchen, Living, and Dining areas
- Kitchen & living areas overlook the back yard with access to rear deck
- Window configuration designed for abundance of natural light
- Mud room with built ins & utility sink (access from attached garage)
- Attached 2-car heated garage with epoxy flooring, high ceilings & 240V EV outlet
- Butler’s pantry with custom oak cabinets, wet bar, built-in shelving, custom wine rack design
- Master suite with built-in glass shelving, walk in closet, recessed lighting, vaulted ceiling
- Luxe designed master bath with separate shower with tempered glass door & custom ledge/niche, free standing tub with tile surround, ledge and sconce lighting, quartz dual vanity, water closet, custom trim and tile details
- En Suite (perfect for guests)
- Full finished basement with full bath, 5th bedroom, recreation/family space, mechanicals, and storage
- 9′ ceilings (8’ in full finished basement)
- Large 2nd level laundry room with cabinets, quartz folding counter, & hamper storage
General Project Specs:
- New Construction – Built to energy code specifications with approved architectural plans
- Professional Interior & Exterior Design with custom trim detailing throughout
- James Hardie cement back siding
- Professional Dacor kitchen appliances with 42″ side-by-side fridge (water/ice door dispenser), 48″ range with double oven & griddle, microwave drawer, & Bosch built-in dishwasher.
- Timberline HD Architectural 30-year shingles
- Energy Star & Certified NFRC Certified casement & awning windows (Low-E, Argon Fill – Double Glazing) Black exterior / white interior
- Dark Walnut accent Steel Carriage-style high R-value garage door with insulated windows (rough gas line stubbed in garage)
- Natural stone front porch with custom rail, stained bead board ceiling, + recessed lighting
- Rear deck (10’ x 13’) with custom pergola
- New copper water service line
- 200 AMP Electrical Service
- High efficient HVAC system & whole house humidifier (2 separate systems)
- High efficient tankless hot water heater with built-in circulation pump
- Sump pump, exterior drain tile, ejector pit & overhead sewer
- Passive Radon gas mitigation system
- Fire suppression system
- 9’ foot ceilings (8’ in basement)
- 36” Heat & Glo Fireplace (Direct vent gas start/gas log) with custom tile façade & custom mantel
- 2-panel doors (SOLID CORE)
- Oak stair case (up and down) custom designed on site (All Oak side-skirts, risers, treads, post, rails, trim)
- Oak hardwood floors throughout including bedrooms
- Recessed lighting throughout
- Designer light fixtures throughout
- Custom interior painting
- Quartz counters throughout
- Stylish natural stone & porcelain tile designs throughout
- Kohler/Moen plumbing fixtures
- Clean-look trim carpentry (flat/square trim profile for baseboards, window casing)
- 42″ Oak hand-made shaker-style “soft-close” kitchen cabinets (natural stain lowers and creamy white uppers)
- 8′ x 5′ custom oak island (natural stain) shaker-style “soft-close” island cabinets
- Kitchen with recessed, under-mount, & pendant lighting
- Ceiling fans and recessed lighting in all bedrooms
- Professional landscape (new sod, mulch beds, boxwoods, hydrangeas, with 6 landscape lights)
- Concrete driveway with Brussels Block walkway to front porch
Contact us via the “Find Out More” form or contact Spiro Georgelos with SPG Chicago Real Estate at email@example.com, 312-593-6777 (text ok) for more information.
SPG Chicago Real Estate presents 4439 Howard Ave, Western Springs, IL. Move-in ready and well maintained brick Georgian with many updates, and large rear addition on massive 50′ x 214′ lot in the Ridge Acres neighborhood, just steps to town & train. Great opportunity to get into Western Springs, with options to expand over the existing rear addition. Sellers ideally looking for post-closing possession as they are building a new home with delivery this fall. Showings to start the weekend of June 10th/11th. CLICK HERE FOR VIRTUAL TOUR!
SPG Chicago Real Estate presents 11151 S Maplewood Ave Chicago, IL 60655. Classic details and charm welcome you into this 3 bed/1.5 bath home on sought after block in highly desirable Kennedy Park area just steps to parks, schools and neighborhood amenities. The first floor is bathed in light from both west and east exposures and boasts timeless touches including cove moldings, hardwood floors and a wood-burning fireplace. The separate dining room provides a perfect setting for family dinners or entertaining with friends. The brand new sliding glass doors with inset blinds open up to a deck overlooking the backyard and two car garage. You will be wowed by the impressive newly-finished basement with space for a family room, play area and office space. Tastefully finished with luxury vinyl plank flooring, wood trim and can lighting, this basement recreation room will be the perfect space for all ages. A second full bathroom is plumbed in, wired, has flooring and paint already completed. An ejector pump has been added for the basement bathroom and laundry area as well. All it needs is your finishing touches to complete! The homeowners did the heavy lifting, you just need to choose the finishes! Other basement amenities include separate laundry area, storage/utility room and walk in pantry. 3 beds and 1 full bath on second floor complete this traditional Georgian home just waiting for its new owner. Newer roof, windows and a brand new concrete front porch along with other updates throughout will give you comfort that this home is ready for you to move right in and enjoy! CLICK HERE FOR VIRTUAL TOUR PICS!
Beautifully landscaped and impeccably maintained 3 bed 1.5 bath Georgian with perfect curb appeal walking distance to Kennedy Park ! Home features a custom kitchen with amish cabinets, stainless appliances and granite counters. Hardwood floors throughout , original chair rail molding and a half bath on mail level. Living room features an expanded bay window and wood-burning fireplace. Home has separate dining room with sliding doors that open to a beautiful deck and an inviting yard with gorgeous landscaping. All three bedroom are upstairs with primary large enough to fit a king. Basement is full size of home and ready for your finishes! Home has many recent updates: full tear off roof on house and garage, Anderson windows throughout, fully tuck pointed recently, all updated appliances and newer water heater. Available to show during private listing.
SPG Chicago Real Estate Presents 2213 W Wabansia Ave 3B Chicago IL 60647
One of a kind, true designer quality penthouse with 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths on a tree lined street with two huge outdoor spaces for true indoor/outdoor living in the heart of Bucktown! Modern kitchen features custom cabinetry, marble counters , lux high end appliances and an island for entertaining. The kitchen opens to a spacious living/ dining area featuring a wood burning fireplace, built in shelving, surround sound speakers and a beautiful wall of windows. From the living/ dining space you enter a partially covered and very private 20′ x 16′ outdoor space large enough for both dining and a lounge area, wired for sound and has an outdoor television. Primary bedroom sits in the rear of the home with a second large deck off the bedroom and a spa-like bathroom featuring heated marble flooring, a large whirlpool tub and separate shower with an overhead rain shower and multiple shower heads for a true relaxing experience. The second bath has been impeccably designed with custom tile, paint and a soaking tub. Beautiful hardwood floors throughout the home and custom blinds on every window. One garage parking spot included in price. Easy street parking for guests. Walking distance to 606 trail. Endless options of restaurants, retail and entertainment within minutes. Close to all forms of public transportation. Exclusively marketed by Selena Georgelos of SPG Chicago Real Estate.
SPG Chicago Real Estate Presents 1344 W Madison St Chicago, IL 60607
Impeccable 1 bedroom/1 bath loft in the popular West Loop neighborhood. Top-rated restaurants, shopping and nightlife right outside your door! This unit boasts soaring ceilings, hardwood floors, beautiful exposed brick and wood beams lending itself to the true Chicago loft feel. The updated kitchen includes a large island perfect for entertaining along with stainless steel appliances and granite counters. The tastefully appointed kitchen is open to the expansive main living area with gas fireplace. Floor to ceiling windows allow natural light to brighten the space and give way to your private balcony. The large, updated bathroom includes whirlpool tub/shower combo and modern fixtures. Plenty of storage space and in-unit washer/dryer combo for your convenience. Heated garage parking included in purchase. Exclusively marketed by SPG Chicago Real Estate.
SPG Chicago Real Estate Presents 12043 S 71st Ave Palos Heights, IL 60463
Stunning Brick 4 bedroom two story home in desirable Old Palos with full basement and attached 2 1/2 car garage, located just steps to town! This home has incredible curb appeal with lush perennial landscaped gardens featured in Palos Garden Walk & huge wrap-around rear patios. Interior layout is designed for daily living and entertaining with a large kitchen with island/breakfast bar that opens to family/tv room and additional table space. This great room has access to a half bath, both rear patios and is flooded with natural light. Spacious kitchen features walk-in chef’s pantry all stainless steel appliances with newer fridge (2021) and easy access to garage. There is a separate dining room currently used as den/office and formal living/sitting room with gas fireplace. The second level features 3 spacious bedrooms and a luxurious full bathroom with dual vanity, separate shower, and whirlpool tub. The large Primary bedroom has two walk-in-closets and room for a sitting area. Bedroom two features built-in drawers and a cute porch and third is perfectly sized for a queen bed. The basement features a huge fourth bedroom, laundry and an additional media room/recreation space with existing wet bar already in place! Beautifully maintained with many nice touches throughout including original hard wood flooring, built-in’s, fireplace, natural oak trim & molding, newer laminate flooring, new front door with new custom hand rail/balusters and newer casement windows with grids. Garage features a workman’s bench, cabinets for storage and an extra fridge. Gardeners dream with separate well for watering your plants & adorable shed for supplies. Top rated elementary/middle school district #128. Have a dog? Invisible fence already installed. Just move right in and make it home!